Sydney's Grinding Eyes have announced their second album,
Taste The Monochrome, out May 12th via Poison City Records AUS / Little Cloud Records USA / Acid Test Recordings UK-EUROPE.
To celebrate the album launch, Grinding Eyes have also announced a string of tour dates along the East Coast, kicking off on April 29.
Grinding Eyes Taste The Monochrome, came together during the quiet of 2020.
A uniquely dark yet driving experience, Taste The Monochrome is a journey through themes of love, loss, isolation, despair and time travel, set to an ominous soundtrack of psych-rock and shoegaze bound together with luscious atmospherics.
Grinding Eyes will debut Taste The Monochrome live with an extensive run of tour dates along the East Coast in April and May.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.