Husky - Meteorite Tour
METEORITE was recorded in lead-singer Husky Gawenda’s apartment, with band members set up in the kitchen (Jules Pascoe on Bass), the lounge room (Gideon Preiss on Piano and Gawenda on on Vox and Guitar) and the bedroom (Holly Thomas on Drums). “It’s a song about the internal battle between longing for someone and letting them go”, says Gawenda.
HUSKY will also be playing songs from the critically acclaimed 2020 album STARDUST BLUES and have enlisted maestro Hollie Joyce on electric guitar and vocal duties for these shows.
HUSKY have released four critically-acclaimed albums, scored worldwide play-listing and radio, plus toured locally and internationally with artists such as Neil Young and Sharon Van Etten. They are more than excited to finally announce these special, intimate shows.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
- All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
- Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
- Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
- Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
- Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.