NEMR - THE FUTURE IS NOW
Lebanese/American Stand-Up Comedian NEMR is a global sensation and is making his long-awaited Australian debut in May 2022!
Hot on the heels of his hugely successful world tour ‘Love Isn’t the Answer’ which ran for an astonishing two years, and following the premiere of his comedy special ‘No Bombing in Beirut’, Nemr is finally coming to Australia with his brand new show, ‘The Future is Now!'
Credited with establishing and pioneering the stand-up comedy scene throughout the Middle East where he performs in English. Nemr grew up in San Diego and then moved back with his family to Lebanon. He went on to break down barriers and unite people in a region where bombing on stage can have a completely different meaning.
“A Comedy Superhero... If there's one comedy show you attend this year, this just might be the one” - AXS.COM
“Lebanon’s King of Comedy is on a global mission to make everyone laugh at the same joke. It’s working” - PRI’s The World
“Smart…Sophisticated…Powerful…and Hilarious” - Rolling Stone Middle East
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19) or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. Contact Oztix - we will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you protection.
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to show a Security Guard YOUR GREEN TICK at the door to enter the venue.
- Your TICKET WILL BE SCANNED at the Box Office and matched to the detail input at the time of purchasing your ticket. This data will be kept for 28 days to facilitate Track & Trace.
5. NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about that, but we’re in a pandemic and we want to STAY OPEN.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.
Max Watt’s will be operating under the Victorian State Government vaccination mandate. Therefore, as outlined in the Victorian Roadmap, only patrons, staff and artists who are double vaccinated against Covid-19 will be able to enter the venue. This is for the safety of all that attend.
Customers are required to check-in via the Service Victoria App with a valid Vaccination certificate as they enter the venue.
Only Government Approved Exemptions will be accepted.