THE AUSTRALIAN BURLESQUE FESTIVAL – NEW FOLLIES!
Original date: Thursday 14th October 2021
New date: Thursday 12th May 2022
PLEASE NOTE: CABARET TABLE SEATING WILL BE ALLOCATED ON ARRIVAL.
GROUPS SHOULD ALL ARRIVE TOGETHER.
The Australian Burlesque Festival presents New Follies Revue!
Be the first to see the next stars in burlesque!
New Follies Revue showcases the world of the new burlesque starlets. Watch them glitter on the stage in all their showgirl finery, but who will shine brightest in this competition? New Follies Revue encourages and promotes Australian emerging performers with less than two years experience on the stage.
Catch a glimpse into the blazing future of the next generation of burlesque performers!
*Celebrating 13 years in 2022*
Dress code: Evening attire or smart casual
18+ event. Adult content. May contain partial nudity.
*ABF will comply with current and future Covid 19 guidelines*
*All times subject to change*
*Artist line-up and show content subject to change*
*No photography or recording permitted*
ABF prides itself on providing a safe and inclusive space for our performers and patrons. We do not tolerate harassment, bullying, racism, homophobia, sexism or any kind of disrespect towards our artists, crew, venue staff or other patrons.
Any patron found to be engaging in the above behaviour will be asked to vacate the premises immediately.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable for any reason including but not limited to:
• change of mind
• missing part or all of an Australian Burlesque Festival event due to late arrival
• unable to attend due to medical/personal reasons*
*Refunds will only be considered due to extenuating circumstances related to Covid-19 – specifically where the Australian Federal and/or State Government authorities mandate an official change/upgrade in regulations and restrictions regarding social distancing and/or large event and large group gatherings
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19) or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. Contact Oztix - we will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you protection.
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to show a Security Guard YOUR GREEN TICK at the door to enter the venue.
- Your TICKET WILL BE SCANNED at the Box Office and matched to the detail input at the time of purchasing your ticket. This data will be kept for 28 days to facilitate Track & Trace.
5. NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about that, but we’re in a pandemic and we want to STAY OPEN.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.
Max Watt’s will be operating under the Victorian State Government vaccination mandate. Therefore, as outlined in the Victorian Roadmap, only patrons, staff and artists who are double vaccinated against Covid-19 will be able to enter the venue. This is for the safety of all that attend.
Customers are required to check-in via the Service Victoria App with a valid Vaccination certificate as they enter the venue.
Only Government Approved Exemptions will be accepted.