TWELVE FOOT NINJA 'Vengeance tour 2021-2022'
TWELVE FOOT NINJA VENGEANCE TOUR 2021-22 (REVISED DATES)
Maniacal rock-fusioneers Twelve Foot Ninja return to Australian venues to launch their new album VENGEANCE (out 15 October 2021).
The band recently dropped new tracks Long Way Home, Start The Fire, and Over and Out from their upcoming 3rd full length and also announced an impressive offering of story-based content which has been in development for over five years.
Winner of the USA Golden Gods Award for Best New Talent, and ARIA Award Nominees for Best Hard Rock Album, Twelve Foot Ninja’s tours have developed a cult following from Berlin to Chicago and Moscow to Melbourne. Catch them live before they head overseas to a newly vaccinated Europe.
RESCHEDULED DATES: 2022
THU 6 JAN - Adelaide – The Governor Hindmarsh (tickets for the postponed show of 14th Oct are valid)
SAT 8 JAN - Melbourne – The Croxton, Thornbury (tickets for the postponed show of 21st Oct are valid)
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive.
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19), or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. We will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you some protection. (The Croxton Bandroom has a special exemption from the Health Department to run at a higher capacity, which means reduced physical distancing indoors if a show is sold out, which means increased risk.)
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to SHOW SECURITY YOUR GREEN TICK at the door in order to get inside.
- There is NO CLOAKROOM at this event. Bags bigger than A4 size are not permitted in the venue.
- NO MOSHING, NO CROWD SURFING. No kidding. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about it, but we’re in a pandemic.
Do you best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.