Dine With The Champions
The annual Dine with the Champions Charity Dinner raises money and awareness for the Sacred Heart Mission’s Kick Start Wellbeing and Activities Program, which assists people to develop healthier lives and independence through sports and other activities. Last year was a great success and we aim to raise $70,000 in 2020.
- Date: Thursday, 5 March 2020
- Time: 6.30pm
- Tickets: $190 + booking fee (incl GST). Tables can accommodate ten people
- Dress: After five
Dine with the Champions is a fabulous mix of sporting greats, delicious food and excellent company, which kicks major goals for Kick Start.
What your ticket gets you;
A percentage of the ticket cost will go towards supporting the Kick Start Program. As well as this you will enjoy the following:
- A special presentation from our keynote speaker Mark Eustice presenting on overcoming adversity
- Pre-dinner drinks, and a flowing selection of sparkling, red and white wines, beer and soft drinks provided by our generous supporters throughout the night.
- A fine selection of food at the pre-dinner canapés and dinner, including alternative options for dietary requirements.
- Opportunity to hear from Sporting Champions talk about what makes them tick, their triumphs and their tribulations.
Auctions Items: A great selection of items auctioned throughout the night.