DAMAGE INC: THE AUSTRALIAN METALLICA SHOW - RESCHEDULED
Original date: 12th June 2021 / 17th July 2021
New date: 7th January 2022
They don’t come much bigger than Metallica. Now celebrating their 40th anniversary, the metal giants have released many classic albums and play an integral part in the history of heavy music.
Two such albums are “Master of Puppets” released in 1986, and the self titled “Black”, album, released in 1991. Both are monster albums in their own right and defining moments in Metallica history.
In 2021, both albums enjoy milestone anniversaries, the 35th and 30th anniversaries respectively and what better way to celebrate these iconic albums than with a tribute show dedicated to both, in their entirety.
Damage Inc. is one of Australia’s longest running tribute shows and, arguably, the premier Metallica tribute show in the region. For 17 years, the band has been keeping the Metallica flame alight for local audiences with hard hitting, energetic, live shows replicating the Metallica sound, note for note.
Most recently the band embarked on orchestra shows with a 24 piece orchestra delivering Metallica’s “S&M” set to sold out theatre crowds in Sydney and on the Gold Coast.
Now with the Master of Puppets and Black anniversaries, the band is gearing up to take their powerhouse show on the road, and around Australia, in some of the country's finest rock venues.
Damage Inc will perform both albums plus an encore of fan favourites, in a show that an absolute must for any Metallica or metal fan.
This is a Covid Safe event and there are a few things we need you to know before you arrive:
- PLEASE DON’T COME if you feel sick, if you’ve been in contact with a person who has been diagnosed with coronavirus (Covid-19) or if you have travelled overseas or to a coronavirus hotspot in the last 14 days. Contact Oztix - we will refund your ticket.
- BRING A MASK — if you are unable to socially distance, it will offer you protection.
- A strict NO QR CODE, NO ENTRY policy applies at our venue. We use the Service Vic App QR code and you will have to show a Security Guard YOUR GREEN TICK at the door to enter the venue.
- Your TICKET WILL BE SCANNED at the Box Office and matched to the detail input at the time of purchasing your ticket. This data will be kept for 28 days to facilitate Track & Trace.
5. NO MOSHING and NO CROWD SURFING. Patrons who kick off will be removed from the venue. We’re really sorry about that, but we’re in a pandemic and we want to STAY OPEN.
Do your best to remain socially distanced and practice good hand hygiene. If you feel sick at the event, please report immediately to the Box Office so we can do a first aid assessment and get you home safely.
Max Watt’s will be operating under the Victorian State Government vaccination mandate. Therefore, as outlined in the Victorian Roadmap, only patrons, staff and artists who are double vaccinated against Covid-19 will be able to enter the venue. This is for the safety of all that attend.
Customers are required to check-in via the Service Victoria App with a valid Vaccination certificate as they enter the venue.
Only Government Approved Exemptions will be accepted.