Florida-born multi-instrumentalist RADICAL FACE (a.k.a. Ben Cooper) has his sights set on
Australia and New Zealand for the first time ever this coming May and June!
For more than a decade, in a shed behind his mother’s house, Ben Cooper embarked on an
unprecedented musical journey. He created the intricate concept album trilogy, ‘The Family Tree’, which revolves around a fictitious otherworldly 19th century family. The trilogy came to a close with the 2016 critically acclaimed, ‘The Family Tree: The Leaves’. The final instalment is the most
personal of all the ‘Family Tree’ albums, as Cooper’s personal stories meld into fictitious ones.
"Cooper’s music has an emotional impact that is rare in this exhausted genre. 4/5 stars."
- Rolling Stone Australia
“The most joyful piece of music you’ll hear all year.”
- Pop Matters
In 2017, RADICAL FACE began releasing music sporadically. His latest EP, ‘SunnMoonnEclippse’, is a three-track masterpiece with visuals for fans to watch. This short unpredictable burst of music sees Cooper step into new territory and invites fans into his quiet, soulful and unforgettable world.
With over 80,000 million Spotify streams and three consecutive albums in Billboard’s Top 30 chart, features on major television series and films, the wait is finally over for Australian and New Zealand fans to experience the troubadour that is RADICAL FACE live.
This is an 18+ event.
* Over 18's only unless advertised otherwise. * Photo ID is essential, acceptable ID is a current and valid Australian Photo Drivers Licence or Passport. Please check with the venue for any other acceptable forms of photo ID * All children under 18 not permitted including small children and babies * Intoxicated persons will not be admitted * No thongs or steel cap boots * The venue reserves the right to refuse admission to any person * Dangerous behaviour including Crowd Surfing, Stage Diving, Moshing and Violent Dancing is not allowed and will result in your immediate removal from this venue.*Inappropriate behaviour at this venue will lead to your banning.*
Things to know about when coming to the Zoo ....
1. everyone is welcome
2. we don't have a dress code
3. you must be over 18 to attend
4. we practise responsible service of alcohol
5. we provide free water
6. we do not serve rum
7. we don't serve double shots
8. we don't have a cloak room
9. we are wheelchair friendly - non-motorised wheelchairs only
(please always call ahead to organise assistance with entry)
10. there is a taxi rank located outside
11. mcwhirters car park is located across the road
12. we are a please and thank you venue
13. we are a standing room only venue, no allocated seating provided
BE AWARE OF WHERE YOU PARK IN THE VALLEY AS TOWING OCCURS